Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas For Couples.
If you want to pack your bags and go on a spontaneous trip with your partner in Delhi, you should not just go looking for the most iconic attractions. Check out this article that lists some of the best places to visit with your partner in Delhi. We give you suggestions of cheap but undoubtedly immersive experiences that can enliven emotions and make memories.
5 Best Places to Visit in Delhi for Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas For Couples.
Looking for a romantic weekend getaway in Delhi? There are plenty of great places to visit with your partner! Here are some of our favorites places:
The Lodhi Garden
- Located in the heart of Delhi, the Lodhi Garden is a beautiful oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city. With its manicured lawns, tranquil ponds and serene surroundings, it’s the perfect place for a romantic stroll or picnicking.
Humayun’s Tomb –
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Delhi. But it’s also a great spot for couples looking for a romantic setting. The tomb is surrounded by lovely gardens, and you can often find teams taking wedding photos here too. So, it is suitable for Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas for Couples.
Hauz Khas Village –
This hip neighborhood is full of trendy cafes, bars, shops, and art galleries. There’s also a beautiful lake that’s perfect for a romantic evening walk. After sunset, Hauz Khas Village comes alive with music and dancing, making it a great spot for a date night.
India Gate –
India Gate is one of the most iconic landmarks in for Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas for Couples.
Suggestions for activities that are worth doing in Delhi
There are so many things to do in Delhi that it can be hard to know where to start. Here are some ideas for things to do that make for a great weekend getaway for couples.
- Take a rickshaw ride through Old Delhi. This is a great way to see the city and get a feel for the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Visit the Red Fort. This imposing fort was built in the 17th century and is a ‘must see’ when in Delhi.
- Shop at the market in Connaught Place. This is a great place to find Indian spices, fabric, and other souvenirs.
- Take a boat ride on the Yamuna River. This is a great way to relax and see some of the sights of Delhi from the water.
- Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory. This is an interesting place to learn about Hindu astronomy and see some fascinating astronomical instruments.
Where to stay in Delhi For Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas for Couples.?
Delhi is a big city with plenty of accommodation options to suit all budgets. If you’re looking for a luxurious stay, the Oberoi New Delhi or the Taj Palace Hotel are both excellent choices. For something more mid-range, try the Claridges Hotel or the Leela Palace New Delhi. If you’re on a tight budget, there are plenty of hostels and guesthouses to choose from. Once you’ve sorted out your accommodation, you can start planning your Delhi weekend getaway! Delhi Weekend Getaway Ideas for Couples is the best thing to plan out.